The following programs are in place at most locations. However, you may find on occasion, a franchise location that offers fundraising opportunities unique to their community.
- Host a Mazzio’s Night
- Fundraising Coupon Book Sales
- Sell Pizza By The Slice—for a profit
Read below to choose which program is best for your group.
GET TOGETHER AND RAISE MONEY
Earn 15% back on whatever your group spends while dining at Mazzio’s on your night (minus taxes, coupons and discounts).
How to get started:
- Set the date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which location is best for holding your event. Please include preferred dates and times you are interested in. A representative will respond with details and confirmation. (Tuesday nights are typically not available). Note: You may schedule directly with the restaurant manager but you’ll need to
- Download the Tally form and instructions.
- Download the W-9 form and complete with your information.
- Get the word out to your supporters. The more support you have, the more money you’ll make! An electronic flyer is available for you to use on social media, newsletters and flyers. Out of courtesy to our guests, we ask that you not solicit for receipts from regular customers on your event night.
- Tally Up! Designate a person in your group to collect your receipts. Use the tally form to add up your subtotals and attach your receipts. Be sure to attach the actual receipt and not a credit card receipt. Make a copy for your records.
- Mail your W-9, completed Tally Form with attached receipts to:
Mazzio’s Night 4441 S. 72 E. Ave. Tulsa, OK 74145
(Within 60 days of your event and allow 60 days for payment)
Mazzio’s Night can be held once per month. Participating Mazzio’s will pay a maximum of $300 ($2000 in receipts) per fundraiser per month.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Mazzio’s Fundraiser Coupon Books
Great food for a food cause. An easy sell!
- Friends, family, neighbors and coworkers will be anxious to support your organization.
- $5 buys your supporters over $50 in FREE Mazzio’s items when they Dine-in.
- Earn $475 for every 100 books sold. Participating restaurants may vary.
Coupons books are sold in packs of 100 for $30.
Send orders to:
4441 S. 72 E. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74145
- Make checks payable to Mazzio’s LLC.
- Include your group’s name, a phone number for the key contact and a shipping address. (Sorry, we cannot ship to PO boxes.)
Note: Unsold books cannot be returned for credit.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sell Pizza Slices
Buy large one-topping pizzas at special fundraiser prices, then re-sell the slices at whatever price you choose. Your organization keeps the profitable difference.
To get started:
- Determine the number of slices you might sell.
- Divide the total slices by 8 to equal the number of pizzas you’ll need to purchase. Most groups will cut the large pizza into 8 slices and re-sell at $2.50 per slice. The more you sell, the more you’ll make.
- For more information, contact the general manager at the Mazzio’s nearest you.
Mazzio’s proudly supports the communities where we do business by offering three fundraising programs, which most groups find profitable. Giving priority to youth activities, schools and not-for-profit organizations, we also accept requests for certain specific donations and sponsorships.
While most requests we receive are to benefit many worthwhile causes, only a limited number of them may be granted, as the needs sometimes exceed our resources. For consideration of a sponsorship or donation, which falls within one of our areas of focus, please click the Donation Request Form button and fill out the form.
Please note that donations are not typically granted for individual sponsorship use.
Please allow 6 weeks for review and processing. You will be notified whether or not we can meet your request. Thank you.
Mazzio’s Italian Eatery Donations and Sponsorships
Please note that donations are not typically granted for individual sponsorship/use. While most requests we receive are to benefit many worthwhile causes, only a limited number of them may be granted. The needs sometimes exceed our resources but we are committed to doing our part.